This salad not only packs more than 50 grams of protein—plenty to keep you full hours after your workout—but also contains two ingredients on our list of foods that’ll never make you fat: peppers and celery. So don’t be afraid to load up your plate. Plus, all you have to do is chop and toss.
Nutrition Information (per serving)
456 calories, 52g protein, 30g carbs, 16g fat, 11g fiber
Makes 2 servings
- 3 cups romaine lettuce
- 6 oz grilled chicken breast
- 1 red bell pepper, cored and seeded
- 1 green bell pepper, cored and seeded
- 1/2 medium cucumber
- 2 stalks celery, ends trimmed
- 6 Kalamata olives, pitted
- 2 Tbsp bottled reduced-fat Greek or Mediterranean dressing
- 3 Tbsp reduced-fat feta cheese
How to make it
Chop lettuce, chicken, peppers, cucumber, celery, and olives. Add to large bowl. Just before serving, add dressing and toss using salad tongs, two forks, or two wooden spoons. Top with feta.