Chips and dip are the ultimate party food. But most of the store-bought varieties are loaded with fat, calories, and even sugar. So the next time you’re throwing a shindig, make your own guilt-free version by using nonfat Greek yogurt (instead of sour cream) as a base.
Nutrition (per serving)
116 calories; 7g protein; 9g carbs; 7g fat
For access to exclusive gear videos, celebrity interviews, and more, subscribe on YouTube!
Makes 5 servings
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 10 oz frozen spinach, thawed and drained
- 1 (14-oz) can artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 1 cup plain nonfat Greek yogurt
- 1 cup reduced-fat cream cheese
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- Salt and pepper, to taste
How to make it
Place oil in a large sauce pan over medium heat. Add garlic, spinach, and artichoke hearts. Cook until tender, about 5 minutes.
Stir in yogurt and cream cheese. Add parmesan, salt, and pepper. Cook, stirring occasionally, until thickened, 5 to 10 minutes. Serve warm.