Blocks 4 per serving Yield 1 serving
4oz. Chicken Thighs (Boneless/Skinless)
1/4 ea. Butternut Squash (Cut/Seeded)
1 oz. Sabra (Chocolate-Orange) Liquor
1 Tbsp. Honey
1 Tbsp. Golden Raisins
1 ea. Granny Smith Apple (Diced)
1/4 tsp. Cinnamon Powder
1/4 tsp. Ginger Powder
1 Tbsp. Potato Starch
1 Tbsp. Red Wine
1 tsp. Olive Oil
1 tsp. Chopped Walnuts
1) Marinate the chicken overnight in the Sabra liquor and 1tsp. oil.
2) Pre-bake the butternut squash in a roasting pan slightly filled with water, @ 350 F. until fork tender.
3) In a sauce pot combine the potato starch, raisins and honey in 1/2 cup water, cook until thick and clear, allow to cool.
4) Mix the apples, nuts and spices with the honey-raisin mixture, stir in the wine.
5) Stuff the squash with the Charoset and bake @ 350 F. for 20 min. longer.
6) Remove the chicken from the marinade and roast in the same oven for the same amount of time or until done.
For access to exclusive gear videos, celebrity interviews, and more, subscribe on YouTube!