Chilled Avocado Gazpacho
Like any Gazpacho the best way to enjoy this dish is chilled. “If you like it spicy, add a touch of Serrano chili on the recipe for more punch. For a different garnish, we recommend fresh mango and poached chilled shrimp or any seafood you may like
for paring we recommend a chilled light beer like Corona or a nice sauvignon blanc,” says Chef Jesus Medina of Four Seasons Resort Punta Mita.
- 2 cups vegetables broth
- 1 lb. avocado hass, only the pulp
- 2 tbsp. lime juice
- 1 clove fresh garlic
- 1 oz. white onion chopped
- ¼ cup sour cream
- ¼ cup fresh cilantro leaves
- 1 oz. Fresh spinach
- 1 piece fresh seedless green chile Serrano
- 1 cup Diced watermelon
- 1 cup Tajin dust “sweet chili dust”
- 1 cup Extra Virgin olive oil
- In a blender, blend all the ingredients for one minute. Season with salt.
- Save the gazpacho in a cold place. Serve the gazpacho in a bowl, garnished with crabmeat, watermelon cubes marinated with tajin “sweet chili dust”, avocado cubes and EVOO.
For access to exclusive gear videos, celebrity interviews, and more, subscribe on YouTube!Back to top