Gazpacho Shaved Ice
“The shaved ice came together when we were planning our annual GRACE summer patio dinner as a way to introduce our guests to something they may have never had before. The combination of fresh, icy and spicy was a refreshing take to the traditional gazpacho soup and one that everyone can enjoy on a hot summer day,” says Chef Blaine Staniford of GRACE in Fort Worth, Texas.
- 4 roasted and chopped red bell peppers
- 4 roasted and chopped heirloom tomatoes
- 1 peeled and chopped English cucumber
- 1 chopped Serrano pepper
- 1/4 sliced red onion
- ¼ cup olive oil
- ¼ cup sherry vinegar
- as needed sea salt
- as needed pepper
- Place all ingredients into blender. Blend on medium high speed, until all ingredients are smooth.
- Season to desired taste with salt and pepper.
- Place blended mixture into a freezer safe container and freeze. Once mixture is frozen, shave in a ice shaver or snow cone machine.
- Immediately serve in a glass garnished with sliced baby tomatoes and almond milk.
For access to exclusive gear videos, celebrity interviews, and more, subscribe on YouTube!Back to top