Sungold Tomato and Cantaloupe Gazpacho with Spiced Yogurt and Cilantro
“This gazpacho is unique because of the sweet, tangy, spicy flavor combinations – it hits all the flavors on your palate for the perfect summer soup,” says Philip Conlon. Chef De Cuisine at BLT Steak New York.
- 1/2 cantaloupe. Seeded and chopped
- 1 lb. sungold tomatoes
- 2 oz. champagne vinegar
- 2 oz. olive oil
- 2 cloves roasted garlic
- 2 oz. Pablo breadcrumbs
- 1 cucumber, peeled and seeded
- 4 sprigs cilantro
- 4oz yogurt
- 1 tsp. coriander seed
- 1 tsp. cumin seed
- 1 tsp. cayenne
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 tsp. chopped cilantro
- Purée everything together in blender except the oil. Whisk in oil separately.
- For garnish whip yogurt until thick.
- Toast coriander and cumin, than crush in spice mixture and mix with cayenne. Add spice mixture to whipped yogurt along with salt and chopped cilantro.
- Plate soup in bowl and add yogurt to the center of soup and top with cilantro sprig.
For access to exclusive gear videos, celebrity interviews, and more, subscribe on YouTube!Back to top