What do you do with all that leftover summer watermelon? You make watermelon gazpacho, of course! “Chill some shot glasses, fill with gazpacho and garnish with a cilantro leaf or flat leaf parsley Gazpacho shots are a perfect pool party appetizer,” says Haylie Duff, actress, cookbook author and host of Cooking Channel’s The Real Girl’s Kitchen.
- 1 cubed seedless watermelon
- 2 chopped large heirloom tomatoes
- 1 clove pressed garlic
- 1/2 finely chopped white onion
- 1/2 chopped green onion
- 1 chopped cucumber
- Juice of 1 lime
- 1 handful chopped cilantro
- 1/2 deseeded jalapeño
- 1 tsp. sea salt
- 1 tsp. black pepper
- Goat cheese to garnish
- Place all ingredients in a blender.
- Pulse a few times, but don’t over-blend.
- Pour into a bowl and garnish with goat cheese.
For access to exclusive gear videos, celebrity interviews, and more, subscribe on YouTube!Back to top