Looking for a way to spice up your next party or gathering of friends?
You can’t go wrong with a new spin on the michelada.
The cocktail usually has a mix of Mexican beer, lime, some spices, pepper, and sauces, and then served in a salt-rimmed glass. For the Nixta Michelada, you’ll get a nice kick from the hot sauce, and it’s the perfect way to add a little heat and flavor to your drink menu. Try this cocktail next chance you get, courtesy of Nixta in St. Louis, Missouri.
For access to exclusive gear videos, celebrity interviews, and more, subscribe on YouTube!
Makes 24 servings
- 3 cups juice from 2 pints of cherry tomatoes
- 1 garlic clove and 1 serrano pepper, blended and passed through a fine-mesh strainer
- 1 cup seasoning sauce, like Maggi or Bragg’s Liquid Aminos
- 1⁄4 cup soy sauce
- 1 tbsp ground black pepper
- 1 tsp tomato paste
- 1⁄4 tsp aji limo pepper paste (like Costa Peruana’s version
- 1⁄4 cup hot sauce, like Tapatío
How to make it