Step 1: Prep your meat, wood, and grill
- Marinate, brine, or rub meat.
- Soak wood chips in water for a maximum of three hours.
- Place coals on one side of the grill. Using chimney starter, light coals.
- Once the coals are hot, place a handful of soaked wood on top of the coals.
- Fill disposable metal pans halfway with water, and place them in an empty space in the grill next to the coals and the wood chips.
For access to exclusive gear videos, celebrity interviews, and more, subscribe on YouTube!Back to top