If NBA superstar JJ Redick can substitute a beef patty for this all-natural veggie patty, we think you can too. With all the classic flavors of a traditional burger coming from the toppings you put in-between the buns, you won’t even be able to tell the difference.
From JJ Redick, guard for the Philadelphia 76ers.
Makes 1 servings
- 1 Beyond Burger patty
- 1/4 cup cherry tomatoes, quartered
- 1/4 cup cucumbers, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 1/8 cup olives, pitted and halved
- 1/8 cup soft almond cheese, crumbled
- 2 Tbsp garlic hummus
- 1 Tbsp tzatziki
- 1/2 Tbsp fresh dill, chopped
- Handful of arugula
- 1 pocket pita bread rounds
How to make it
Combine chopped tomatoes, cucumber, olives, and dill in a bowl and set aside.
Preheat grill or pan to medium-high, and cook burger 3 minutes per side.
Meanwhile, toast pita in oven at 350° for 5 minutes, then stack burger inside.