MEN’S FITNESS/#MFFASTERFOOD CONTEST
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN THIS CONTEST. A PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. ELIGIBILITY: This Contest is open to individual legal residents of the United States of America who are 18 years of age or older at time of entry. Directors, officers, shareholders, employees, and agents of Sponsor, as well as directors, officers, shareholders, employees, and agents of advertising and/or promotional partners and agencies of Sponsor, and the immediate families (spouse, parents, children, siblings, and their spouses) of each of the foregoing, are not eligible. Void outside of the 50 United States and DC, and where prohibited by law.
2. SPONSOR: The Sponsor of the “#MFFasterFood Contest” (“Contest”) is Weider Publications, LLC (“Sponsor”), 4 New York Plaza, 2nd Floor, New York, NY 10004.
3. CONTEST PERIOD: The Contest begins on January 28, 2015 at 12:01 A.M. (ET) on and ends on April 30, 2015 at 11:59 P.M. (the “Contest Period”).
4. ENTRY: During the Contest Period, sign in to your Twitter accounts. If you do not have an account, visit www.twitter.com to create one. Accounts are free. All terms and conditions of Twitter.com apply. Once logged into your chosen account, follow the links and instructions to become a follower of @Mensfitness.
Tweet a picture of your favorite quick and easy meal using the #MFFasterFood hashtag. All entries must be made via Twitter. No other form of entry is permitted and will not be accepted. All entries must be received during the Contest Period.
Entrant is responsible for all fees charged by any Internet Service Provider. Upon their receipt, entries become the property of Sponsor and will not be returned. Entries are void if received through illegitimate channels or if they are the result of fraud.
5. SUBMITTED MATERIALS: Sponsor will not accept any liability for any content entrant or any third party submits. Sponsor is not obligated to monitor, edit or remove any content submitted. Entrants agree to indemnify, defend and hold Sponsor, and their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, parent companies, licensors, advertising and promotional agencies, and all of their officers, directors, shareholders, employees and agents harmless against any and all liabilities, losses, damages, claims, debts, investigations, fines, penalties, costs, expenses and settlements (including attorneys’ fees and costs of litigation, settlement, judgment, interest and penalties) arising out of or related to a breach of the foregoing representations and warranties or from the Review. Entrants grant to Sponsor an irrevocable, non-exclusive, world-wide, fully-paid, perpetual, and fully sub-licensable license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, and display the Tweet throughout the world in any media, without prior notice, approval or compensation. Entrants otherwise will retain all rights to their Tweet, and the Sponsor’s publication of their Tweet will not limit their use and ability to further market the Tweet. Each entrant agrees that Sponsor has no obligation to use or continue using such entrant’s Tweet. Tweets that do not comply with these Official Rules or that otherwise contain prohibited or inappropriate content as determined by Sponsor, in its sole discretion, will be disqualified and will not be considered for the prize. Sponsor makes the final determination as to which entries are eligible to take part in this Contest and may be considered for the prizes. Certain Tweets may be featured from time to time on the Contest website during the Contest, in Sponsor’s sole discretion; being selected as a featured Tweet is unrelated to the judging criteria and does not guarantee selection as the prize winner in the Contest.
Contestants will also be required to represent and warrant that they have sufficient rights to the Images, and all other materials submitted in connection with this Contest to grant the Sponsor the rights granted hereunder. If the Images are photographs taken by a professional photographer, or anything other than personal snapshots in which the Contestant holds or rights, or if they include any copyright notice, Contestants will be required to demonstrate that the copyright holder(s) has granted him the right to allow the Sponsor to reproduce and publish the photographs, by agreeing to and checking the box upon submission that such right has been granted. Contestant also agrees to have the signed Copyright Release readily available and provide it should Sponsor request it. Contestants are responsible for any financial reimbursement to the original copyright holder for the rights to publish the Images as provided herein; the Sponsor will not be responsible for any such payment, and will not be held under any obligation to publish a photo credit to the original copyright holder for the publication of an image. Contestants shall agree to hold the Sponsor harmless and to indemnify the Sponsor from any and all liabilities, loss, claims, or causes of actions, including reasonable attorneys’ fees and expenses that may be incurred by the Sponsor, arising out of or relating to my breach of any representation or warranty, or any other violation of these Official Rules. Failure to comply with these Official Rules will result in ineligibility of Contestant. All federal, state/provincial and local laws and regulations of the United States apply. Void where prohibited or restricted by law. Contestants agree to be bound by these Official Rules. Failure to comply with these Official Rules will result in ineligibility of Contestant.
6. PRIZE WINNER SELECTION: On or about May 6, 2015, Sponsor will choose the winner from among all eligible entries based on quickest, easiest and tastiest recipe. On or about May 13, 2015 Sponsor will attempt to notify the winners by direct message on Twitter. Any prize notification that is returned as undeliverable, is otherwise unsuccessful, or is not accepted via email or telephone within 24 hours will result in disqualification, and Sponsor may select an alternate winner. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries. Only the prizes set forth below will be awarded. In no event will Sponsor award more prizes than are provided for in these Official Rules.
7. PRIZE: One (1) Winner will receive the following prize:
• their recipe will be featured in the September issue of Men’s Fitness magazine.
PRIZE HAS NO MONETARY VALUE
Prize winners is responsible for all expenses not listed in these rules and for payment of any applicable federal, state, and/or local taxes. Prize is not transferable. Cash redemption, exchange or substitution is not allowed except at the sole discretion of Sponsor. Sponsor may substitute a prize of equal or greater value for any prize that is not available for any reason.
8. HOW TO CLAIM PRIZE: Contest winner may be required to sign and return to Sponsor an Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability Release and, where legal, a Publicity Release, and, if so, all required documents must be signed and returned to Sponsor within seven days of the date Sponsor sends them to winner. By accepting the prize, the winner grants permission to the Sponsor to use his or her name and/or photographs, likenesses, voices, any statement by winner, and biographical information for publicity and promotional purposes without further compensation unless prohibited by law.
9. ADDITIONAL TERMS: This Contest is governed by the laws of New York. By entering the Contest, entrants agree that: (a) any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or connected with the Contest, or any prizes awarded, will be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action; (b) any and all claims, judgments and awards will be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering the Contest but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (c) under no circumstances will any entrant be permitted to obtain any award for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental or consequential damages and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses
10. WINNER LIST: For a winner list, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to Sponsor at the address stated above. All requests must be received by May 30, 2015. Residents of Vermont may omit return postage.
11. RELEASE: By participating in this Contest, entrants agree to release, discharge and hold harmless Sponsor, and their respective subsidiaries and affiliates, its advertising and promotion agencies, and their directors, officers, shareholders, employees and/or agents, from and against any and all claims, damages, liability, losses, and expenses arising out of this Contest or acceptance, use, or misuse of the prize received in this Contest, as well as prize manufacturers and suppliers. Entrants agree that no claim relating to such claims, damages, liability, losses, and expenses will be asserted against the Sponsor, any of its subsidiaries or affiliates, or their respective directors, officers, shareholders, employees and/or agents. By accepting a prize, winner agrees to release and hold the Sponsor harmless from any and all claims, damages, liability, losses, and expenses and actions of any kind resulting from the acceptance, possession or use of the prize, including without limitation, personal injuries, death, and property damage.
12. CONDUCT: By entering this Contest entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules. Entrants further agree to be bound by the decisions of the Sponsor, which will be final and binding in all respects. The Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual found to be tampering with the entry process; to be acting in violation of the Official Rules; or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person.
13. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: The Sponsor, and participating promotional agencies (and the subsidiaries and affiliates of each party) are not in any way responsible or liable for damage, loss, or injury resulting from altered, late, lost, damaged, misdirected, or illegible entries, or telephone, computer, online or technical malfunctions (including busy lines and disconnections), or acceptance and use of a prize or travel in connection with such prize. The Sponsor is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information utilized in the Contest or by any technical or human error, which may occur in the processing of entries in the Contest. The Sponsor assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, or delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of entries. The Sponsor is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of e-mail on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any Web site or combination thereof, including injury or damage to entrants or to any other person’s computer related or resulting from participation or downloading materials in this Contest. If, for any reason, the Contest is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of the Sponsor which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Contest, the Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend the Contest. If Sponsor does so, Sponsor will award the prize in a random drawing from among all eligible, non-suspect entries received as of the Contest termination and will post notice of the termination on its Twitter feed.
– See more at: www.Mensfitness.com
For access to exclusive gear videos, celebrity interviews, and more, subscribe on YouTube!