This week, Men’s Fitness is teaming up with the NBA to celebrate NBA FIT Live Healthy Week. While all-star athletes will be promoting fitness and healthy living in communities around the nation, we’re camping out in the kitchen. Each day, we’ll deliver a series of low-calorie, muscle-building, athlete-caliber recipes designed by world-class chefs, like Mario Batali, Candice Kumai, Marc Forgione, Bill Telepan, Ali Maffucci, and Roble Ali.
Spicy Garlic Lump Crab Butternut Squash Noodles with Feta & Parsley
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
- olive oil, to drizzle
- 1 butternut squash, peeled, spiralized
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/4 tsp red pepper flakes
- 3/4 cup lump crab meat
- 1/4 cup crumbled feta
- 1 tbsp freshly chopped parsley
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees. In a baking tray, spread out the butternut squash noodles. Drizzle lightly with olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Once the oven preheats, add in the butternut squash noodles.
- Next, in a large skillet, add in the olive oil. Once the oil heats, add in the garlic and cook for 30 seconds. Then, add in the red pepper flakes and crab meat.
- Cook, stirring frequently, for about 3 minutes or until the crab meat is heated. Place the butternut squash noodles in a bowl and pour in crab meat mixture. Top with parsley and feta. Enjoy!