MAKES: 4 SERVINGS
1/2 cup lemon juice
3/4 cup olive oil
1 tbsp fresh minced thyme leaves
1 tbsp fresh minced basil
2 tsp dried oregano
1 tsp Dijon mustard
6 small red potatoes
8 oz frozen green beans
2 medium heads lettuce
3 12-oz cans white tuna
1 cup grape tomatoes
1) Place vinaigrette ingredients in a shaker cup and shake to mix.
2) Place potatoes in a pot and cover with 4 quarts water. Boil 15 minutes. Drain and set aside.
3) While the potatoes cook, place the eggs (don’t crack them) in another pot and cover with water. Bring to a boil and then turn off heat and let stand 12 minutes. Rinse eggs in cool water and peel, then cut eggs in half.
4) Place green beans in a microwave-safe dish and add . cup water. Cook in microwave on high 7–10 minutes.
5) Rinse lettuce and tear into small pieces. Add to a bowl, then add other ingredients (except eggs) and toss. Place eggs on top. Add vinaigrette to taste.
NUTRITION (PER SERVING)
414 calories, 67g protein, 8g carbs, 11g fat
For access to exclusive gear videos, celebrity interviews, and more, subscribe on YouTube!