If you care at all about your health and your waistline you will step back from these restaurant blunders. The Center for Science in the Public Interest released this year’s winners of the Xtreme Eating Awards. One meal alone could pack on more than a full day’s worth of calories. If you dare to eat them, here’s what you’ve got to do to burn them off—it won’t be easy.
1. The Cheesecake Factory Bruléed French Toast
Saturated fat: 93g
You’ll need to go for a 7-hour swim to burn this blowout breakfast off.
2. Red Robin Gourmet Burgers Monster Meal
Saturated fat: 69g
Start walking. It would take a brisk 12-hour stroll to knock out this meal.
3. Famous Dave’s “The Big Slab” St. Louis-Style Spare Ribs
Saturated fat: 54g
Don’t worry, just a mere 7.5 hours of lawn mowing can earn you this stack of ribs.
4. BJ’s Restaurant and Brewhouse Signature Deep Dish Chicken Bacon Ranch Pizza
Saturated fat: 30g
If you want to burn off this deep dish pizza, hop on your bike and don’t get off for 5.5 hours.
5. Chevys Fresh Mex Super Cinco Combo
Saturated fat: 36g
Fancy a game of tennis? Just 3.5 hours will do you in for this meal.
6. Joe’s Crab Shack The Big “Hook” Up Platter
Saturated Fat: 50g
It’s going to take 11 hours of golfing to reel in your gut from this diet mistake.
7. The Cheesecake Factory Farfalle with Chicken and Roasted Garlic
Saturated Fat: 63g
This pasta dish will cost you about five hours of running.
8. Maggiano’s Little Italy Prime New York Steak Contadina Style
Saturated Fat: 66g
That rowing machine look a little dusty? Wipe it off and hop on for 7.5 hours if you want to chow down on this steak.
9. The Cheesecake Factory Reese’s Peanut Butter Chocolate Cake Cheesecake
Saturated Fat: 43g
This overly decadent dessert can be all yours in exchange for 4.5 hours of aerobics.