If you’re going to partake in the occasional sweet every now and then, these peanut butter cookie dough protein balls are the way to go. Just be forewarned: These tasty little treats are very addictive.
- 1/4 cup vanilla whey protein powder
- 2 tablespoons coconut flour
- 1 tablespoon coconut sugar
- 1/4 cup almond butter (or any nut butter)
- 2 tablespoons almond milk
- 1/4 cup coconut aminos
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 tablespoons mini dark chocolate chips
How to make it
In a medium-size bowl, mix together all ingredients until well-combined. If cookie dough seems too wet, add more coconut flour.
Fold in chocolate chips.
Using your hands, firmly roll cookie dough into 15 small balls. Store in fridge.