Step away from the chicken breast. Salmon, the star of this meal, is packed with protein and muscle-quenching amino acids to fuel your recovery and facilitate muscle growth.
Nutrition (per serving, when divided into five equal portions)
Protein: 19g; fat: 13g; carbs: 13g
For access to exclusive gear videos, celebrity interviews, and more, subscribe on YouTube!
Makes 5 servings
- 16 oz salmon filets or steaks
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 2 Tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 1½ Tbsp all fruit orange marmalade
- 1 Tbsp, plus 1 tsp dijon mustard
- ½ cup pecan halves, finely chopped
- 1 tsp dried parsley
- Zest and juice of one orange
- 5 cups cooked rice
How to make it
Preheat oven to 400°.
Cover a baking sheet with parchment paper.
Brush salmon on both sides with mustard mixture, then press in pecan mixture.
Place on prepared pan and bake about 15 minutes, or until cooked through.
Serve with rice, and squeeze the orange over salmon before serving.