Who says you can’t make stew when it’s warm outside? Here, check out this delicious recipe for spring vegetable stew you’ll want to make all year long.
Make it: Flavorful
Meat alternatives like tofu, tempeh, and cauliflower may be bland, but they’re masters at picking up seasonings. Don’t be afraid to experiment with exotic ingredients. When possible, buy whole spices and grind at home for maximum freshness.
Recipe adapted from THE INDIAN VEGETARIAN COOKBOOK
For access to exclusive gear videos, celebrity interviews, and more, subscribe on YouTube!
- 1/2 lb chopped seasoned vegetables
- 1 medium yellow onion, chopped
- 4 green cardamom pods
- 2-inch cinnamon stick
- 1/2 cp canned lowfat coconut milk
- 10-15 curry leaves (buy on Amazon)
- 1-inch ginger root, peeled and chopped
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
How to make it