This creamy salad pops with spicy, fresh ginger flavor. This salad is loaded with proteins, extremely light, and very nutritious. It’s perfect in a sandwich with fresh arugula and veggies or as party food served with veggies or chips—no mayo necessary.
Nutrition Information (per serving): Calories: 237; Protein: 15 grams; Fat: 17 grams; Carbs: 2 grams; Sugar: 2 grams
Recipe and photo by Natalie Knezic of Natalie’s Happy Health
Makes 2 servings
5 minutes min.
0 minutes min.
- 4 hard-boiled eggs, cooled
- 1 Tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- ¼ cup nonfat plain Greek yogurt
- 2 tsp. Dijon mustard
- 1 Tbsp. freshly grated ginger root
- Lemon juice to taste
- Himalayan salt and pepper to taste
How to make it