Plus, it’s easy to prepare and thanks to a pressure cooker, you can have dinner ready in less than an hour.
Recipe by Meme Inge, MS, RDN of Living Well Kitchen.
For access to exclusive gear videos, celebrity interviews, and more, subscribe on YouTube!
Makes 6 servings
- 2 pound boneless lamb shoulder, trimmed of fat and cubed
- 1 medium bell pepper, chopped
- 4 medium carrots, chopped
- 2 large onions, chopped
- 5 cloves garlic, minced
- 1.5 tablespoons curry powder
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper (optional)
- 1 (15-ounce) can no-salt-added diced tomatoes
- 1/4 cup water or 1/2 cup if not using coconut milk
- 1 cup coconut milk or plain Greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup lemon juice from 1 small lemon
- 6 ounces fresh baby spinach, optional
How to make it