Take the traditional combo of strawberries and rhubarb to the next level with this lightened-up crisp recipe. Each serving contains 150 calories, and only 4 grams of sugar per serving.
Nutrition Information (per ½ ramekin): Calories: 150; Protein: 3 grams; Fat: 7 grams; Carbs: 27 grams; Sugars: 4 grams
Recipe and photo by culinary nutrition expert Jessica Levinson, M.S., R.D.N., C.D.N.
For access to exclusive gear videos, celebrity interviews, and more, subscribe on YouTube!
Makes 8 servings
- 1 lb strawberries, chopped (about 3-4 cups)
- 1 lb rhubarb stalks, chopped (about 3-4 cups)
- 2 Tbsp Splenda Naturals Stevia Sweetener
- 1 Tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- For the topping:
- 1 cup quick cooking rolled oats
- 1/2 cup white whole wheat flour
- 1/4 cup Splenda Naturals Stevia Sweetener
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp ground ginger
- 1/4 tsp Kosher salt
- 1/4 cup vegan butter or buttery spread
How to make it