We used Field Roast Mexican Chipotle Sausages, but you can use any vegan brand you prefer.
Recipe courtesy of © Wicked Healthy, LLC.
For access to exclusive gear videos, celebrity interviews, and more, subscribe on YouTube!
Nutritional information (per serving)
- 396 calories
- 26 grams protein
- 9 grams fat
- 60 grams carbs
Makes 4 servings
- 4 Field Roast Mexican Chipotle Sausages or other vegan sausage, halved and roughly chopped
- ¼ white onion, diced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon cumin
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 (16 oz) can of pinto beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 (16 oz) can of black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 (28 oz) can of crushed tomatoes
- 2 cups water
- 1 tablespoon roughly chopped chipotle peppers
- 2 tablespoons pickled jalapeño juice
- 1½ teaspoons sea salt
- For serving: Plant-based sour cream, tortilla chips, chopped scallions
How to make it