Complement the mild flavor of chicken with a combo of dark chocolate and tart cherry sauce. Serve the chicken over a salad or tucked into a corn, flour, or whole grain tortilla or with a side of wild or brown rice.
Nutrition Information (per 3-ounce serving):
Calories: 410; Protein: 79 grams; Fat: 5 grams; Carbs: 15.5 grams; Sugars: 12 grams
Recipe and photo by Vicki Shanta Retelny, R.D.N., author of Total Body Diet for Dummies
For access to exclusive gear videos, celebrity interviews, and more, subscribe on YouTube!
Makes 4 servings
- 2 (6 ounce) skinless, boneless chicken breasts
- 1½ cups frozen tart cherries
- 2 Tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 Tbsp low-sodium Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 cup yellow onion, finely diced
- 1/4 cup dark chocolate chips
- 1 dash garlic powder
How to make it