Makes 4 servings
- 1 tsp canola oil
- 1 clove garlic, chopped
- 3 raw shrimp, peeled and de-veined
- 1/4 cup red onion, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup bell pepper, sliced
- 1/4 cup mushrooms, sliced
- 1 cup baby spinach
- 1/4 cup Worcestershire sauce
- Nonstick cooking spray
- 1 whole-wheat tortilla
- 1/4 cup low-fat cheese, shredded
- 2 tbsp salsa
- 2 tbsp nonfat Greek yogurt
How to make it
Add garlic and shrimp, and cook for 1-2 minutes per side..
Heat oil in a nonstick skillet.
Add vegetables and sauce; cook for an additional 5 minutes; remove to a bowl.
Spray the skillet with cooking spray, place tortilla in pan, and top half with shrimp mixture and cheese.
Fold tortilla in half and cook for 2 minutes per side, pressing down with a spatula until cheese melts.
Serve topped with salsa and yogurt.