1. Always us a clean, dry 20 oz Imperial pint glass
2. Hold glass at 45 degree angle and never allow the spout to touch beer or glass
3. Pull faucet down and allow beer to fill glass
4. Allow the nitrogen bubbles surge, creating the beautiful creamy head
5. Once the beer has settled (distinct gap between dark liquid and head), the glass is topped up slowly to create a domed effect on the head
6. Give this creation of the perfect pint to an adoring customer
For access to exclusive gear videos, celebrity interviews, and more, subscribe on YouTube!