Chef Q’s Crock Pot Fired Up Ribs
"People always say my food tastes like there is an older lady in the kitchen," says Quiana Jeffries (aka Chef Q), private chef for celebrities like Floyd Mayweather. Who better to get a ribs recipe from?
• 10 peeled heirloom organic carrots
• 2 celery sticks, cut in fourths
• ½ yellow bell pepper , sliced
• ½ green bell pepper sliced
• ½ yellow onion, sliced
• ¼ cup of The Bay Chefism Seasoning*
• 10 boneless chuck country-style beef ribs
• 1 cup of water
Prep: 5 min
Cook: 8 Hours on Low Setting
1. Gently mix The Bay Seasoning with the ribs, carrots, celery, bell peppers and onions inside the Crock Pot. Add the water and cover with the lid. The water should NOT cover the ribs.
2. Set the Crock Pot on low and cook until ribs are tender, about 8 hours.
3. The Bay Seasoning can be purchased here.
For access to exclusive gear videos, celebrity interviews, and more, subscribe on YouTube!Back to top