- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 1 large yellow onion, sliced
- 2 red bell peppers, seeded and sliced
- 2 yellow peppers, seeded and sliced
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 cup kalamata olives, pitted and halved
- 1/2 cup white wine
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 4 swordfish steaks, 7 to 8 oz each
- 2 tbsp fresh basil leaves, for garnish
- 1 lime, quartered, for garnish
Make It 1.) Prepare a clean, well-oiled grill to medium heat. 2.) I a sauté pan, heat 2 tablespoons of oil over medium heat. Add onion and peppers and cook for about 3 minutes, or until softened. Add the garlic and sauté for about 1 minute. 3.) Add the olives and wine and cook for 4 minutes, or until the wine is reduced by half. Season to taste with salt and pepper. 4.) Season the fish generously with salt and pepper and drizzle with the remaining tablespoon of olive oil. Grill the steaks, turning only once, for 10 minutes, or until fish is opaque. 5.) Top each fish with the pepper and onion mixture. Garnish with the basil and lime wedges. Nutritional Breakdown Per Serving Calories: 570 Protein: 56g Carbs: 18g Fat: 20g Fiber: 3g Serves: 4 Save $$$ If you think swordfish steaks are too pricey, check your freezer section for steaks labeled as clipper. This cut is processed at sea and immediately frozen—so it’s much fresher tasting than swordfish frozen on land.
More Healthy Recipes
For access to exclusive gear videos, celebrity interviews, and more, subscribe on YouTube!