Satisfy your craving for takeout Thai food with this salad packed with protein-rich shrimp.
If you’re crunched for time after work, just drop by the seafood counter or freezer section of your grocery store to find pre-cooked shrimp that can easily be substituted.
Nutrition Information (per serving)
355 calories, 44g protein, 25g carbs, 8g fat, 7g fiber
Makes 2 servings
- 3 cups napa cabbage, finely sliced
- 1 cup red cabbage, finely sliced
- 2 green onions (green and white parts), ends trimmed, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup mung bean sprouts
- 3 Tbsp reduced-fat thai, peanut, or ginger salad dressing
- 6 oz medium or large grilled or steamed shrimp
- 1 Tbsp dry-roasted peanuts
How to make it
Mix cabbages, onions, and sprouts in a large bowl. Just before serving, add dressing and toss using salad tongs, two forks, or two wooden spoons. Top with shrimp and peanuts. Serve immediately.