Satisfy your craving for takeout Thai food with this salad packed with protein-rich shrimp.
If you’re crunched for time after work, just drop by the seafood counter or freezer section of your grocery store to find pre-cooked shrimp that can easily be substituted.
Nutrition Information (per serving)
355 calories, 44g protein, 25g carbs, 8g fat, 7g fiber
For access to exclusive gear videos, celebrity interviews, and more, subscribe on YouTube!
Makes 2 servings
- 3 cups napa cabbage, finely sliced
- 1 cup red cabbage, finely sliced
- 2 green onions (green and white parts), ends trimmed, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup mung bean sprouts
- 3 Tbsp reduced-fat thai, peanut, or ginger salad dressing
- 6 oz medium or large grilled or steamed shrimp
- 1 Tbsp dry-roasted peanuts
How to make it
Mix cabbages, onions, and sprouts in a large bowl. Just before serving, add dressing and toss using salad tongs, two forks, or two wooden spoons. Top with shrimp and peanuts. Serve immediately.