Men’s Journal aims to feature only the best products and services. We update when possible, but deals expire and prices can change. If you buy something via one of our links, we may earn a commission. Questions? Reach us at email@example.com.Sponsored content
You take your training seriously, so you should view your nutrition with the same commitment. Otherwise, you’re just undoing all that hard work. With Trifecta, a weekly organic meal-delivery service whose motto is “Eat Like You Train,” you get healthy, delicious cooked meals delivered right to your door.
It’s easy, and it’s relatively inexpensive compared to other subscription meal systems. Whatever your diet, whatever your fitness plan, Trifecta is a healthy meal delivery service that brings you what you crave: organic, low-sugar, high-protein, nutrient-rich, no gluten, no soy, no dairy, or no GMOs. And with Trifecta, all proteins are grass fed and wild caught, and all veggies and grains are organic and locally sourced. Trifecta meals are never frozen, and they don’t use preservatives.
What’s On The Menu?
You can choose from one of five meal plans:
- Paleo ($108/week) features sugar- and grain-free meals made with sustainable proteins and organic vegetables, and no processed ingredients;
- Vegetarian ($114/week) uses only macro-balanced fresh fruits, vegetables, and carbs, with eggs for breakfast;
- Clean ($109/week), one of the least restrictive plans, offers highly nutritious, whole-food meals without following a specific diet;
- Vegan ($114/week) abstains from all animal products and relies solely on plant-based foods; and
- Classic ($119/week), featuring low calorie macro-balanced meals with 4 ounces each of meat/fish, carbs, and vegetables.
Or just order a la carte for $119 a week. Ideal for macro-counters and foodies who want to assemble their own meals, this option is especially good for those who want a lot of protein in their diet. All items are ordered by weight and packaged in bulk (16- or 32-ounce packages).
Granted, these prices aren’t cheap on the surface. But if you replace your regular meals and eating out with Trifecta meals, you will actually save money.
How It Works
Meals are prepared fresh each week and arrive ready-to-eat, so all you have to do is heat them up either on the stovetop or in a microwave. Deliveries happen once a week on Fridays, in refrigerated cases via FedEx. Your meals will come vacuum-sealed to maintain freshness—and so that individual ingredients don’t mix.
Best of all, Trifecta is serious about their environmental footprint, so everything that comes in each box is either food or 100 percent recyclable.
If you’re serious about your training and fitness regimen, you owe it to yourself to be serious about your diet. You owe it to yourself to try Trifecta.