There’s no mayo in sight in this broccoli salad. A combo of Greek yogurt and olive oil dressing boosts protein and adds healthy fat.
Nutrition Information (per serving)
Calories: 121, Protein: 6 grams, Fat: 6 grams, Carbs: 13 grams, Sugar: 3 grams
Recipe and photo by Dana Angelo White, M.S., R.D., A.T.C. of Dana White Nutrition
Makes 8 servings
- 1 (5.3 oz) container nonfat plain Greek yogurt
- 1 Tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 Tbsp honey
- 1/2 tsp kosher salt
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 2 oz sharp cheddar cheese, finely diced
- 3 slices cooked bacon, finely chopped
- 4 cups finely chopped broccoli
How to make it
In a large bowl whisk yogurt, olive oil, honey and salt.
Add raisins, cheese, bacon and broccoli and toss well. Serve immediately or store in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.