Gadgets and Necessities
- My favorite piece of tech gear is my Garmin Forerunner 620 with its light weight and small form factor.
- Compex Sport Elite electronic muscle stimulator is an essential item for recovery after long training days.
- FuelBelt Super Stretch Race belt, a handy pouch that allows you to store gels, salt capsules, etc.
- Electrical tape. You never know when you will need it.
- Petroleum jelly is great for preventing wetsuit or speedsuit rubbing and as chamois cream on race day.
- A straight-edge razor blade, because if you have a flat with a tubular, it is easier and faster to cut the tire off than trying to rip off a glue tire. Make a cut that is perpendicular to the tread of the tire then you can grab the inside of the tire and simply peel off the tire from wheel.
For access to exclusive gear videos, celebrity interviews, and more, subscribe on YouTube!Back to top