Workout 1: Bodyweight
You need: Two small hand towels (or gliders if you have them). This one’s all about body weight.
How: Perform each exercise for 60 seconds. Go through all the exercises, then complete the entire workout one more time.
1) Mountain climbers (the towels are under your toes)
2) Superman planks (towels under your toes, drag left knee to left elbow, then right knee to right elbow, repeat)
3) Plank knee tucks (towels under your toes, drag your knees in toward your chest without raising your butt or torso. Do not rest with your knees tucked—shoot them back out and continue in a fluid motion.)
4) Gliding Supermans (towels under your hands, lying face down, arms out in front of you. As you lift your torso up, arms glide across the floor to a “T” position.)
5) Plank reaches (towels under your hands in high plank, extend left arm forward into an extended plank, return to center, repeat with right hand)
For access to exclusive gear videos, celebrity interviews, and more, subscribe on YouTube!Back to top