10-Minute Core Challenge
Do each exercise for 1 minute, and do circuit three times. —Tom Holland, exercise physiologist and Bowflex fitness advisor
- Double crunches: Lie on floor with legs straight and hands behind head. Lift legs off ground slightly (keeping them straight), then crunch torso up while simultaneously bringing knees in to meet elbows. Return to start and repeat without letting feet rest on floor.
- Corkscrews: Lie on floor with arms straight at sides and legs extended towardceiling. Cross your right leg over your left, engage your abs, and make a circle with your legs starting in a clockwise motion. As legs come back to the top of the circle, lift hips off the ground. Switch which leg is on top and repeat in other direction.
- Cross-crunch: Lie on floor with knees bent and cross right foot over left knee. Place left hand behind leg and crunch up, reaching with left elbow towards right knee. Go for 30 seconds, then switch sides.
- Reverse crunches: Lie on floor with hands behind head, knees bent, and feet off ground. Engage abs and lift shoulders off ground. Crunch knees toward head, then extend legs and lower them until they’re almost—but not—touching ground, and repeat.
- Hold plank, raising right leg for one beat, then left leg.
For access to exclusive gear videos, celebrity interviews, and more, subscribe on YouTube!Back to top