All About the Reps
You have 30 minutes to get through four rounds of this routine. There’s a cardio component, so if you are inside you’ll need a treadmill, bike, or rower. —Ross Anti, personal trainer in New York City
- Lunges: Lunge forward, backward, and to the side for 30 continuous seconds per leg.
- Plank-ups: Start in a traditional plank position, then lower one arm down to the elbow, then the other, then push back up to plan on the first arm, then the other. Do 7 reps starting with the right hand, then 7 reps starting with the left.
- Body saw: Start in a plank on your forearms. Without moving your elbows or feet, push your body forward, then backward in a saw-like motion. Each forward-and-backward is 1 rep. Do 25 reps
- Jumping jacks: Do 50 reps.
- Jog, bike, or row: Do 5 minutes.
- Rest for 30 seconds, then repeat circuit.
For access to exclusive gear videos, celebrity interviews, and more, subscribe on YouTube!Back to top