You’ll need a jump rope and a pair of 15- or 20-pound dumbbells. —Errick McAdams, personal trainer based in Washington, D. C.
- Overhead dumbbell thrusters: Hold a dumbbell in each hand at shoulder height. Squat down as low as you can, then as you stand up, push the weights overhead until arms are straight and elbows are locked. Do 20 reps.
- Dumbbell hammer curls: Hold a dumbbell in each with arms straight at your side, palms facing in. Curl the dumbbells up without rotating your hands at all (palms face your body the whole time). Do 10 reps.
- Push-ups: Do 20 reps, keeping back flat and hips lifted, and aiming to hit your chest to the ground each time.
- Plank rows: Perform a plank with hands on dumbbells. Keep core engaged, pull one dumbbell up to side of chest, then place it back down. Do 10 reps each side
- Do five rounds of the above moves, taking as little rest as possible between exercises and sets.
- The Finisher: 1,000 jumps on the jump rope.
For access to exclusive gear videos, celebrity interviews, and more, subscribe on YouTube!Back to top