Dumbbell Combo Circuit
Do this routine once, and you’re done. —Tom Holland, exercise physiologist and Bowflex fitness advisor
- Squat to overhead shoulder press: Hold a dumbbell in each hand at shoulder height. Squat down and, as you stand back up, press weights overhead, arms extended and elbows locked. Do 20 reps.
- Russian twists: Sit on floor with one dumbbell held in both hands at chest. Bend knees and lift feet off floor. Keep feet elevated while twisting torso to tap weight to floor on your right side, then your left. Keep it up for 1 minute.
- Dumbbell push-up to row combo: Perform a push-up with hands on dumbbells. At the top of each push-up, pull one dumbbell up to side of torso, the lower it back to floor. Do 20 total reps, alternating arms.
- Alternating front lunges with biceps curls: Stand holding a dumbbell in each hand, arms at sides. Lunge forward with one foot while simultaneously curling both weights up. Return to start and repeat with other foot. Do 15 reps per side.
- Bent-over fly to triceps kickback combo: Stand holding a dumbbell in each hand with arms at sides. Hinge forward at waist until torso is parallel to floor, knees slightly bent. Let arms hang down, then bring both dumbbells up to chest, keeping elbows close to sides, and squeezing shoulder blades. Once upper arms are parallel to torso, push weights back until arms are straight. Do 15 reps.
For access to exclusive gear videos, celebrity interviews, and more, subscribe on YouTube!Back to top