Full Body 10/20
Do this circuit three times total—it should take you less than 30 minutes. —Ben Hart, co-founder of Qinetic and personal trainer in New York City
- Warm-up: Shoulder crawl-outs. Stand with legs wider than hip-width apart. Keeping legs straight, bend down and plant palms on ground. Crawl forward with hands until you’re in plank position, then crawl back to start and stand for 1 rep. Do 10 reps.
- Single-legged burpees: Just like a normal burpee, but keep one foot off the ground through the entire movement. Do 10 reps on each side.
- Explosive “V” sit-ups: Lie face-up on the floor with arms straight behind you and legs extended. Crunch up and try to touch hands to feet without bending legs or arms. Do 20 reps.
- Split jumps: Lunge forward with right foot, then jump up explosively and land in a lunge with left foot forward. Do 10 reps each leg.
- Explosive “V” sit-ups: Do 20 reps.
- Shoulder-tap planks: Start in a plank position, then lift one hand off ground to tap opposite shoulder, place it back down. Do 15 reps per side.
For access to exclusive gear videos, celebrity interviews, and more, subscribe on YouTube!Back to top