Max Effort Required
Try to do six rounds of this, taking 20 to 30 minutes to complete. You want to rest two to four minutes at the end of each round so that you can continue to give maximum effort each time. One move requires a TRX, but you can also put a towel under your feet and perform the move on a smooth surface. —Ross Anti, personal trainer in New York City
- Squat jump with heel click in the air: Squat down,then explode up to touch heels together before landing again. Do 8 reps.
- Foot fires: Starting in an athletic stance, knees slightly bent and hands in front of you, rapidly move feet in place. Do 10 seconds.
- Mountain climbers: Do 20 seconds.
- Wide plank: This is just like a normal plank, except your hands and feet are both wider than shoulder-width apart. Hold for 30 seconds.
- TRX atomic push-ups: Start in a push-up position and place feet in loops of a TRX or on a towel that’s on a smooth surface. Perform a push-up, then bring knees to chest, straighten legs back out, and repeat. Do one set of as many continuous reps as possible.
For access to exclusive gear videos, celebrity interviews, and more, subscribe on YouTube!Back to top