These moves shock the body—in a good way. Do rounds until you can’t perform the moves correctly; beginners should hit two or three rounds, while more advanced exercisers should be able to notch at least five. —Don Saladino, owner of Drive 495 in New York City
- Split jumps: Lunge forward with right foot, then jump up explosively and land in a lunge with left foot forward. Do 4 reps on each leg.
- Plyo push-ups on a bench: Get into a push-up position with hands on a workout bench, feet on floor. Perform a push-up, but explode out of it so that hands come off bench. Do 4 reps.
- Ice skaters: Start in a crouch with all your weight on your right foot and arms swung toward the right. Staying in that crouch position, swing arms to the left while jumping to the left and landing with weight on left foot. Reverse and repeat. Do 4 reps on each side.
- Bear crawls: Get on all fours with butt high in the air. Crawl forward 30 seconds, then backward 30 seconds.
- Broad jumps: From a stationary position, leap forward as far as you can, landing with knees soft. Do 4 reps.
For access to exclusive gear videos, celebrity interviews, and more, subscribe on YouTube!Back to top