The N. E. N. (No Equipment Needed) Routine
Your body is the weight in this routine. Do four rounds. —Don Saladino, owner of Drive 495 in New York City
- Step-ups: Find a high box or step, and step up onto it using one leg. Do 10 reps per leg.
- One-legged glute bridges: Start on your back, knees bent, feet on floor, arms flat at sides. Lift left leg off floor, then push with right leg until you’re in a bridge, hips as high as possible. Do 15 reps per leg,
- Prone cobra: Lie facedown with legs extended. Bend arms and place hands under your chest. Push up with hands, raising your shoulders off the floor, and squeezing glutes to protect your lower back. Hold for 30 seconds.
- Plank hold: Get into perfect plank position, back flat and abs, butt and legs engaged. Hold for 30 seconds.
- Standing Y, T, W, L: This moves has you make the shape of the letters with your arms. The Y is made by raising arms above you, the T is with your arms out straight at shoulder height, the W is made by bending your elbows toward the ground and squeezing your shoulder blades together, and the L is made by straightening arms out to sides then bending them at the elbows and lowering hands toward the floor. Do 10 reps per letter. (We know, it sounds easy—until you do it. )
For access to exclusive gear videos, celebrity interviews, and more, subscribe on YouTube!Back to top