The nominations for the 2016 Grammy Awards were announced on CBS this week. And out of the 83 nominee categories—from best album of the year to best song of the year, and more—this year’s most popular artist nominated is Kendrick Lamar, who has 11 nominations, followed by Taylor Swift and The Weeknd, who have 7 nominations each.
The 58th Grammy Awards will air on Sunday, February 15, 2016, at 8 p.m. on CBS, so stay tuned to find out the winners. But until then, we’ve created a workout playlist comprised of the nominees’ songs for you to crank during your training.
Check it out below and find the full list of nominees here.
*Disclaimer: Some of these songs are explicit.
Song Of The Year
1. “Alright” by Kendrick Lamar
Best Rock Performance
2. “Something From Nothing” by Foo Fighters
Best R&B Song
3. “Coffee” by Miguel
Best Rap Performance
4. “Back To Back” by Drake
5. “Truffle Butter” by Nicki Minaj Featuring Drake & Lil Wayne
Best Rap/Sung Collaboration
6. “One Man Can Change The World” by Big Sean Featuring Kanye West & John Legend
7. “Glory” by Common & John Legend
Best Rap Song
8. “Trap Queen” by Fetty Wap
Best Rap Album
9. “Talking to My Diary” by Dr. Dre (Album: Compton)
10. “Energy” by Drake (Album: If You’re Reading This Its Too Late)
Best Remixed Recording, Non-Classical
11. “Runaway (U & I)” (Kaskade Remix) by Ryan Raddon, remixer (Galantis)
12. “Say My Name” (RAC Remix) by André Allen Anjos, remixer (Odesza Featuring Zyra)
Best Music Video
13. “Bad Blood” by Taylor Swift Featuring Kendrick Lamar
Album Of The Year
14. “Can’t Feel My Face” by The Weeknd (album: Beauty Behind The Madness)
Best Song Written For Visual Media
15. “See You Again” by Wiz Khalifa featuring Charlie Puth (track: Furious 7)
For access to exclusive gear videos, celebrity interviews, and more, subscribe on YouTube!