4. Push Press
How to do it:
- Grab a barbell with an overhand grip and hold it at shoulder height.
- Keep your elbows up high and your upper arm parallel to the ground.
- Slightly bend your knees and drop down while keeping your torso upright and avoiding leaning forward.
- Explosively extend your knees and hips as you drive the barbell overhead and stand up tall.
- Slowly lower the barbell back to your shoulders before repeating.
For access to exclusive gear videos, celebrity interviews, and more, subscribe on YouTube!Back to top