6. Clean and Press
How to do it:
- Stand with feet shoulder width apart.
- Then, with your lower back arched, bend your hips back to lower your torso and grasp the bar with your hands shoulder width.
- Extend your hips to lift the bar off the floor.
- When it gets past your knees, jump and shrug the bar so that momentum raises it and you catch it at shoulder level.
- Brace your abs and stand tall.
- Press the bar straight overhead.
For access to exclusive gear videos, celebrity interviews, and more, subscribe on YouTube!Back to top