Men’s Journal aims to feature only the best products and services. We update when possible, but deals expire and prices can change. If you buy something via one of our links, we may earn a commission. Questions? Reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org.Sponsored content
“Please Note: Information below is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.”
This coronavirus is nothing to mess around with. If you haven’t yet stocked up on necessities like medicine and hand sanitizer yet, you’d better hurry up; stores everywhere are reporting they’re running out of stock on these items, and fast. We found three fantastic hand sanitizers still available at Amazon. If you’re a Prime member, you could have them at your doorstep tomorrow.
The World Health Organization (WHO) has released an informative set of guidelines for anyone concerned about contracting COVID-19. These simple steps can reduce the likelihood you’ll be infected by someone who’s contagious.
- Wash your hands frequently—Regularly and thoroughly clean your hands with an alcohol-based hand rub or wash them with soap and water
- Maintain social distancing—Maintain at least 3 feet between yourself and anyone who is coughing or sneezing
- Avoid touching eyes, nose and mouth—Hands touch many surfaces and can pick up viruses. Once contaminated, hands can transfer the virus to your eyes, nose or mouth. From there, the virus can enter your body and can make you sick.
- Seek medical care early—Stay home if you feel sick. The sooner we can catch COVID-19, the sooner we can stop it from spreading.
- Stay informed and follow advice—Stay informed on the latest developments about COVID-19. Follow the advice given by your healthcare provider, your public health authorities, and your employer.
Of course, many of these suggestions seem obvious to most of us, and common sense. But it’s surprising how many people don’t wash their hands at least several times a day or avoid the obviously ill.
More than surprising, it’s frustrating when people don’t take the advice of the professionals who know better than we do. But some people insist on going their own away. We can’t stop them. But we can stop the coronavirus.
Another excellent way to keep your hands clean as you go about your day is to use hand sanitizer. Stores are selling out of the popular stuff, though. But we found three fantastic types of hand sanitizer still in stock at Amazon. They’re mostly in bulk packages, so you won’t run out any time soon. And besides, right now is no time to skimp.
At press time, these hand sanitizers were still in stock. Pick them up at Amazon while you can.
“Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Us Weekly / Men’s Journal assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.”
For access to exclusive gear videos, celebrity interviews, and more, subscribe on YouTube!