Our September 2016 issue is packed with fitness, nutrition, sex—and more—tips to help you improve every area of your life. From study-backed nutrition intel to fitness advice straight from cover guy Henry Cavill’s trainer, there are tons of reasons to pick up the issue once it stands on 8/08/16.
In fact, there are 30. Check out what’s inside the issue, then head to the newsstand or download the issue on the app at mensfitness.com/gettheissue.
1. Read how exercise can ward off 13 types of cancer.
2. Learn why walnuts don’t make you fatter, exercise doesn’t make you hungrier, and why beer won’t—well, go find out.
3. Take note of some scary stats on texting and driving and sex and STDs.
4. Find out why women who do this crave more sex; and why guys who do this earn less money.
5. Get the secret to boosting your muscle gains.
6. Meet the coolest new fish dish to rise out of the Hawaiian surf.
7. Find out how you can sink your fingers into a new lift PR.
8. Kick hunger with these creative, easy-to-carry snacks.
9. Read what (trainable) body part on a guy women love most—then do the workout that’ll develop it.
10. Take a glimpse at the inside story behind Performance Inspired nutrition.
11. Meet ‘Ballers’ babe Arielle Kebbel.
12. Set your eyes on the Acura NSX.
13. Shop the luxury activewear pieces you need in your closet.
14. Find out how to make a knockout punch to send off summer.
15. See what happened when our correspondent went on a fasting diet (to learn how to go on one without wanting to die).
16. Learn a smart way to juice your savings.
17. Find out why buying refurbished tech could be the best thing you do all year.
18. Learn how to embrace your inner (sophisticated) outdoorsman and turn your wardrobe rugged.
19. Put the finishing touches on your ensembles with these ultimate accessories.
20. Find the scent that speaks to you.
21. Buy a $9,000 suit for roughly $8,000 less.
22. Check out what the experts at EXOS, the world’s top training company, can teach you about nutrition, training, and recovery.
23. Steal some wisdom from cover guy Henry Cavill: He talks workouts, comics, and dating.
24. Cook a 7-minute miracle: aka make one protein and eat for a week without getting bored.
25. Why you should double-down on your data and the best trackers to do that with.
26. Find out if eating shrimp is unhealthy.
27. Get super jacked with Henry Cavill’s very own workout regimen.
28. Learn how to make ab-friendly Paleo treats.
29. Put yourself to the ultimate test: Get ripped in 30 minutes or less, no matter where you are or what equipment you have.
30. See how MMA aficionado Aubrey Marcus created a supplement powerhouse.