Do 40 seconds of each exercise (use slow, controlled movements) followed by 20 seconds of rest. Go through the four moves in order twice.
– Pete McCall, a personal trainer based in San Diego
- Overhead squats: Place arms in the foot cradles of the TRX and extend them overhead so that the straps are taut. Keep tension in the straps while squatting down and up.
- Rows: Hold the TRX handles in your hands and lean back until your body makes a 45 degree angle to the floor. Make sure to keep core engaged and, bending your elbows, pull until chest goes through straps and hands hit armpits.
- Push-ups: Place feet in the straps of the TRX and perform push-ups.
- Single leg squat: Stand facing away from the TRX and place one foot behind you in one of the straps. Squat down and up. Perform 40 seconds of work on each leg.
For access to exclusive gear videos, celebrity interviews, and more, subscribe on YouTube!Back to top