Our December 2016 issue is packed with fitness, nutrition, sex—and more—tips to help you improve every area of your life. From study-backed nutrition intel to fitness advice straight from cover guy Nick Jonas’ trainer, there are tons of reasons to pick up the issue once it stands on 11/21.
In fact, there are 35. Check out what’s inside the issue, then head to the newsstand or download the issue on the app at mensfitness.com/gettheissue.
1. Learn how getting 30 minutes of exercise can save you thousands of dollars each year.
2. Find out which trending diet can help keep your ticker ticking.
3. Check out how you can cheat on your gym with the hottest fitness classes studios have to offer.
4. Read the hard evidence: How porn can lead to erectile dysfunction.
5. Learn some manly food prep skills that’ll seriously impress.
6. Check out how dropping down can help you bulk up—and how to master the drop set.
7. Are you skipping the most essential move to the modern man’s workout? Find out.
8. Discover how to think yourself thin this holiday season.
9. See how you can ward off weight gain with our holiday workout plan.
10. Learn how to make the super-satisfying, one-skillet breakfast: Shakshuka.
11. Gain some wisdom: Mark Cuban opens up about his biggest career hits and misses.
12. Shop our winter ice picks so you can brave the harshest elements.
13. Steal some motivation tips, genius secrets, and bull-running tricks (hey, you never know).
14. Learn how to have a dirty weekend getaway.
15. Check out how Nintendo’s going mobile with Super Mario Run.
16. Meet Jaguar’s rugged, reimagined new SUV.
17. Get to know Blindspot’s Jaimie Alexander.
18. Learn how to mix up the steamiest, spiciest cocktails.
19. Find out how to make your hangover suck less.
20. Make sure you’re not making dumb money mistakes; read these tips.
21. Give Nick Jonas’ complete full-body program a shot.
22. Incinerate holiday food calories with this HIIT routine.
23. Check out holiday party foods that’ll bend, but not break, your diet.
24. Try a 6-week get-strong program for better gains and fewer injuries.
25. Learn how you can get bigger, leaner, and recover faster.
26. See how you can stay healthy this season with the best immunity boosters.
27. Find out how a former football player lost 85 pounds.
28. Pull off the ultimate party-ready look with these editor picks.
29. Shop the best watches, trending right now.
30. Check out what scents will make a bold statement this season.
31. Want a Ralph Lauren Purple Label tux? This is how to copy the look for less.
32. Read how Nick Jonas went from boy band member to movie star—and got seriously jacked in the process.
33. Take a look at the foods that made headlines this year, and our predictions on what’s to come in 2017.
34. Put your fitness to the test by taking our total-body challenge.
35. See what’s up with $80 honey, how you can get healthy food truck meals, and where to find a hot new beach.
Stoked? Damn right you are. Download the December 2016 issue now at mensfitness.com/gettheissue.
For access to exclusive gear videos, celebrity interviews, and more, subscribe on YouTube!