Our May 2016 issue is packed with fitness, nutrition, sex—and more—tips to help you improve every area of your life. From study-backed nutrition intel to fitness advice straight from cover guy Mark Wahlberg, there are tons of reasons to pick up the issue once it stands on March 21st.
In fact, there are 35. Check out what’s inside the issue, then head to the newsstand or download the issue on the app at mensfitness.com/gettheissue.
1. Eggs aren’t the cholesterol Boogey Man after all.
2. Pretty sweet: Chocolate makes you think better.
3. Why it pays to be nice but not-so-handsome(!)—and value time over money.
4. The foods that can preserve your eyes, and keep you ogling beach babes well into your twilight years.
5. The best way to pay yourself to work out.
6. The case for organic milk and meat, and the fruits that’ll improve your ability to last longer in bed.
7. Celebrate the National Parks Service’s 100th anniversary by checking out five standout locales.
8. Natural (and tasty) alternatives to your typical athletic energy chews, goos, and powders.
9. Power Pilates moves for lifters and endurance athletes.
10. How to gain muscle and strength just by breathing. (Seriously.)
11. Add subtle style to your pocket arsenal with these everyday carry essentials.
12. San Francisco Giants third baseman Matt Duffy on failure and success.
13. Culinary cocktails of the garden variety.
14. How to break up with her like a gentleman.
15. The swim trunks that’ll make a splash this summer.
16. Hydration rules to drink in.
17. One-on-one with Priyanka Chopra of Quantico and the upcoming Baywatch movie.
18. The exact science on staying lean and muscular.
19. The right (and wrong) way to approach a girl in the gym.
20. How to score designer, limited-edition kicks before they sell out.
21. A watch for the generations—and a serious style reboot.
22. Manly-man bags perfect for the bike commuter, the freelancer, and every guy in between.
23. Light outerwear (and accessories) to transition from spring to summer, or work to weekend.
24. The best exfoliators to save your skin this summer.
25. The Blacklist‘s Ryan Eggold scores in a revamped varsity jacket.
26. How Boston’s favorite son (yes, Mark Wahlberg) is conquering the supplement business.
27. The smartest, most affordable ways to buy and cook the leanest source of protein: fish.
28. Famed NFL combine coach Ryan Flaherty reveals how you can tap your utmost athletic potential—with a single power lift.
29. How to train your body anywhere, from the best non-douchey beach workout to the most grueling park obstacle course.
30. The guy’s guide to quickies. For real.
31. Build a pair of guns like Mark Wahlberg himself.
32. Salad bar in a jar: How to prepare make-ahead mason jar medleys.
33. A plyo workout to sprint yourself lean.
34. The spotlight’s on pomegranate and its nutrient-packed juice.
35. Why your muscles’ best fuel comes from a humble source you might be overlooking.
Stoked? Damn right you are. Download the May 2016 issue now at mensfitness.com/gettheissue.