2. Hanging Knee Raise Oblique Crunch
Hanging knee raises suck. It’s murder on your hard-earned callouses, it strains your shoulders and it’s tough to eliminate sway. But for those willing to master hanging abdominal work, great rewards await.
By bringing your pelvis toward your rib cage, you emphasize the lower half of your abs. And when you add the slight twist that’s called for on this oblique move, you truly get to experience what advanced oblique work should feel like.
How to do it:
- Use the same starting position as the tried-and-true hanging knee raise.
- With your knees bent, bring your legs up toward your right underarm and hold the contraction.
- Go back to the start position and then repeat the movement to the other side.
- Try alternating sides for a set of 10-12 total reps for 3-4 sets.
For access to exclusive gear videos, celebrity interviews, and more, subscribe on YouTube!Back to top