Utilize All Angles
The primary function of your bicep is to lift the forearm toward the shoulders and to rotate the wrist. The primary function of the tricep is to fully extend the elbow. These motions are simple, but you’d be surprised how many ways you can vary them to hit every part of these complex muscle groups.
To maximize your bicep performance, do incline curls and focus on stretching your muscles to their full range of motion. Performing a chin-up or high cable pulls will hit the bicep from a higher angle. The same goes for triceps. Performing an overhead tricep extension will stimulate different heads of the muscle.
The Ultimate Arm Angle Workout
1. Incline Dumbbell Curls 4 x 8-10
2. Bodyweight Tricep Dips 4 x 15-20
3. Standing Barbell Curls 4 x 6-8
4. Narrow-grip Bench Press 4 x 6-8
5. High Cable Pulley Curls 4 x 12
6. EZ Barbell French Press 4 x 12
Back to top